There are two options for adding users to Pigeonhole, both of which rely on a building manager or super-user sharing a document during the process.
Option One to Add Users
- Navigate to the Pigeonhole building or specific Pigeonhole you want to share.
- Select 'Share All' or toggle the option to share a subset of Pigeonholes.
- Type in the new user email you wish to invite.
- YOU MUST CHANGE THE EXPIRATION DATE.
- Choose 'Building Manager' or 'Contractor' for the user role.
- Click invite User, type the message you want to say to the User, click submit. You will get a message saying 'invite sent'.
- The new User will get the registration and invite emails; they can create an account or log in if they already have an account.
- The new User once logged in, will then have to click on the' grey' Pigeonhole and Click accept.
Super Users can check the status of invites by clicking on the setting cog in the top right of the screen. They will then see the users added and the status such as 'pending'.
Super Users can also remove users by clicking on the setting cog in the top right of the screen. You will then see a list of users who have access to the Pigeonhole. Remove users by simply clicking the 'cross' beside the User's name.
Option Two to Add Users
The longer way to add User is from the cog settings page where you see the list of users.
- Click Add+
- Type in the email address of new User
- CHANGE THE EXPIRATION DATE
- Click 'Submit'.
- YOU MUST CLICK 'Save'.
- YOU DO NOT GET AN 'INVITATION SENT' MESSAGE, AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE HIT SAVE TO COMPLETE THE INVITE PROCESS
- The User gets the invite email.
- New User logs in and clicks on the grey Pigeonhole.
- New User clicks 'Accept'.